Thursday, September 1, 2011

So Inspiring...

About a week ago I decided to do a little search around the internet on adoption blogs. Whoa Nelly are there a ton! Well I came across a site that had about 10 "gotcha day" videos. Needless to say, I sat there and watched every one of them, for 2 hours (and yes there was a huge pile of laundry on the couch behind me but I didn't care)!!

I called my mom and husband just crying my eyes out. I asked, "Can we start our own orphanage???" I just wanted to bring all of those other babies that were crawling around or playing outside home!

I know those who are in the adoption sphere have seen this video. Those who haven't, please take 9 minutes to watch it. It will be well worth the time. It's so encouraging to me because I know in 9-12 months that that will be us...bringing our little +1 home!


Then this is her 1 year later video...

No comments:

Post a Comment