Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Carrots, Peas and Broccoli

Sung to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Carrots, Peas, and Broccoli,
Vegetables are good for me.
For my snack
and in my lunch,
Veggie sticks are great to munch.
Carrots, Peas, and Broccoli,
Vegetables are good for me.



I worked really hard on Saturday steaming, processing and making little K's yummy baby food. Carrots, peas, broccoli and brown rice cereal. I carefully poured into the ice trays and washed all of the dishes. When she woke I was SO excited to give her her first baby food of carrots. To my surprise this is how she chose to repay me...By spitting it out, rubbing it on her face because she was trying to stop the spoon from going in her mouth. I think she might have gotten her momma's eating habits. YIKES!!! So I've chose to sing this song to her fifty times a day so maybe she'll begin to believe it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Tawny! I was completely amazed when I learned about all of this on Saturday at your photo session :) I think it is such a wonderful thing and my prayers are with you and your family on this amazing journey. I am now subscribed to your blog so I can follow along

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet story and picture!

    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete