Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Only Fundraiser (Or So I Think...)

About a month ago, Jessica from Sew Silly and I had an amazing conversation. Amazing because she, without hesitation, donated one of their fabulous purses for me to raffle off to raise money for our adoption! I was in complete shock. You all know how much I LOVE my purse (and know how much you envy it ;-)) so the fact that I had a chance to raffle one off made me super excited! And I would like to say congratulations to them. A few stores around Lubbock and San Angelo have begun selling their items and they are now in talks with a manufacturing company that will produce the purses they design. God has truly blessed them and I am so excited for them!!

We really were not planning on doing fundraisers because we know how much each of you are pulled in so many directionsat is truly amazing is that every time we've had to pay for this fee or that fee, the exact money has been in our adoption account. God is providing and we are completely trusting in Him. But when the Three Mama Birds so generously gave us the bag, I definitely jumped on board to raise a few extra dollars to get our +1 home!

Wellll...to make the raffle even more rad, some other VERY generous people decided to donate more incredible products! In one day, we had four precious women, so willingly, donate to help us out! I love you all dearly and am so thankful for your kindness.

So without further adieu, here are ALL of the products you will receive if you win the raffle (to be held on December 10 at 5:00pm)

 3-in-1 Facial Cleanser

 Age Fighting Moisturizer

Absolute best Ultimate Mascara

Eye Makeup Remover to get mascara off (P.S. this stuff works on EVERYTHING...stains, spills,etc)

Thank you mommy for donating my favorite Mary Kay products. Please visit her facebook page to order your next Mary Kay products!


This gorgeous handmade wreath from Hannah McPhearson. As I pulled out my Christmas stuff this morning I realized my wreath is missing! This is definitely on my to-order list! So beautiful


Mid-Size Scentsy Warmer
Thank you Hannah for donating. I have never met Hannah but know her sister. She heard our story and immediately contacted me wanting to help in some way. Not only did she give 1 item but she donated 2! Thank you, thank you Hannah! 

Pampered Chef jumbo BBQ spatula, Raspberry Habanero sauce and 2 Season Best Cookbooks

There is no surprise that Pampered Chef products are my favorite. I'm so thankful God gave me a best friend as a PC consultant!!! Thank you Rebecca for not only donating but for your continued love and support!

And the grand-prize that we have all been waiting for and so desperately want...


Completely custom and unique Three Mama Birds Purse

Inside fabric

Isn't it gorgeous?!? I may rig the drawing so I can have it. Is that greedy?!?! No..it's just plain wrong :-) I love love love my purse my hubby surprised me with and I have received at least 100 compliments! Thank you Three Mama Birds for the wonderful donation!

Tickets are $10.00 each or 4 for $30.00
If you sell tickets from your blog or facebook page, I will enter your name twice into the drawing (just let me know by emailing me a link of your post or have them to tell me you sent them).
To order you can pay through paypal on the right hand side of our blog (make sure to include your address so I can send your portion of the raffle ticket) or contact me at 06tt08kk@gmail.com and I'll give you my address to send a check. As soon as I receive it I will mail you your portion of the ticket.

PLEASE OH PLEASE spread the word. Our goal is to sell 50 tickets. That $500 will be used to pay half our dossier fees!! Congo has to have these documents in order to match us up with our +1!

Thank you so very much for your support. You have no idea how much we appreciate it!

Now get busy selling and buying the tickets. This is something you do not want to miss out on! Drawing will be held Saturday, December 10 at 5:00p.m. and I will of course document the action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment