Monday, November 7, 2011

Do You Smell That???

An amazing friend from Lubbock who works with my mom called her up a couple of weeks ago and told her she wanted to do a fundraiser for us. I was completely shocked that someone chose to be completely selfless and offer us all of their profits for the whole month of November. It's making me cry now. She, as this time can't adopt, and that's ok. She chose to do her part by caring for the orphans, by helping us. Stephanie, I truly appreciate you and your generosity!

Without further adieu...



I know 9 out 10 of us have a scentsy in our home. If not, this would be a great time to buy one! They also make incredible Christmas presents or secret santa gifts. They have so much to offer now in their catalogs. The following is her website. All items placed on her website will benefit us for the month of November.

Thank you in advance for your generosity! And thank you for helping us get one step closer, financially, bringing our plus 1 home!!

https://stephlovesscents.scentsy.us/Home

PS... Keldon just came in from nap time crying and said, "Mommy my hand is tired!!" I believe he's meaning it "fell asleep" haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment