Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Boys

As I was going through the pictures we recently had taken, I came across this one and stopped and just smiled. God has blessed me with two of the greatest, most important boys in my life. I sit here and think about it and it just brings tears to my eyes. I am so undeserving but still He gave because He loved me.

I was going to say Trevor is my rock. But ultimately, Jesus is my rock. The One in whom I trust. So Trev is my pebble! He is so solid in his beliefs for his Lord and Savior. He is so solid and pure in his love for his family. He is solid and dedicated to the profession God has called him to. I love the fact that when I have drama (I'm a girl..what can I say..) he brings me back to reality and what the Word says about it. He works so hard to provide for our family and works harder so I can stay home to raise to our kids. Recently Trev sold off his dirt bike, golf cart and gave up the golf membership. These are things he loves. But he made those sacrifices so that we could add the plus 1 to our family. He did it so that he could spend what extra time he does have with his family. He did it because he is an amazing, selfless man. Babe I love you!

Big K rocks my world. Everyone he meets first points out his BIG, beautiful, blue eyes. They light up the room when he walks in.  The next thing they notice is his personality. He is so full of joy, and life and love. He is constantly making sure everyone is taken care of, especially his little sister. What I love most about him is how pure his heart is. When we showed him a picture of a little African orphan and told him that a little boy like him is going to come into our family, his reaction was so pure. Daily he asks when he's getting a brother and prays for him constantly. He didn't see color. Nor was he selfish. All he had was such pure love. When he's gone to school, life around our house is boring and dull. We miss him terribly! Thank you Jesus for blessing me with a little warrior that is going to do amazing things to advance Your kingdom...

Our little guy. I don't know what his eyes look like or what his face looks like or what kind of personality he has. What I do know is my heart is already overflowing with love for him. I long to see him and hold him. I constantly imagine him outside playing golf and football and baseball with my other 2 boys! I can't wait for the day sister has to deal with her 2 overprotective brothers! Kohen, the only thing missing from this picture is YOU. We are coming baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment