Thursday, October 27, 2011

Burrr...

I have 3 other posts that are about ready to post but this beats them all (well sort of)...

I woke this morning to this
 OK so it didn't snow much..and actually I think that's really just frost, but it did get me very excited. And since it was 30 degrees outside I began craving a warm cup of

 COFFEE!!! Don't you love the "I love mommy" mug Big K made me :-)

I about panicked because as you can see, there is only ONE decaf cup left. Since I'm breastfeeding I don't really want to be up all night with little K so decaf it is! Since I'm not getting out in this cold weather..I'll except any drop offs of decaf keurig K cups..just knock and run ;-)

I'm so super excited about the colder weather, even though Saturday is suppose to be back up to 72 but still...


1 comment:

  1. It's been cold in Oklahoma the past couple of mornings as well. I am definitely not comfortable when it gets freezing outside, but it's nice that we are getting some fall-ish weather finally!

    I want to e-mail you, but when I clicked reply it gave me a funky gmail address that I wasn't sure was yours.

    If you scroll down on my blog you'll see my Facebook badge. If you have a FB we could connect there. :)

    Lindsay
    Proverbs2412.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete