Friday, December 30, 2011

My Dream Come True



A few Saturdays ago, the Pioneer Woman's (Ree) holiday special came on. I happened to be feeding little K at the same time. Since this is the only time I have to watch television, I immediately tuned in. Much to my surprise, so did my son! We watched the remaining of the show, live and together. Something that has never been done before!!

My son loving the Pioneer Woman's show is a big deal to me because:
A. I'm in love Ree
B. I read her blog every day
C. I own her books
D. She is my go-to woman for all of my recipes
E. I think of her as my best friend because I feel like I literally know everything about her
F. So much so that, when I went through my final Christmas card list making sure I didn't forget someone, I went, "Whoops I forgot The Drummond family." Yeah I'm a nerd.. That might of or might not of sent the card....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment